The Carrie Cardigan is a relaxed, split front cardigan with dolman style sleeves. It comes in two lengths and two sleeve options, so you can mix and match it into a version to suit your style.
Sizing: The size range is from Womens XXS – XXXL (see sizing chart in pictures).
- Long sleeve: Knits with good drape and 15% + stretch (for cuffs at least). Be aware that knits that have excessive stretch may hang longer and wear looser in the cuffs.
- Short sleeve: Knits or light weight wovens with good drape like cotton gauze, voile, chiffon, and silk blends.
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
PLEASE NOTE: There are SIX files for this sewing pattern. There is an:
1. instructions file
2. 36 inch file shop copy file for short sleeve
3. 36 inch file shop copy file for long sleeve
4. combined A0 file for both sleeve versions
5. pieced paper version for short sleeve
6. pieced paper version for long sleeve
Be sure to download all SIX files at check out.
IMPORTANT: This is a PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished item for sale.
PATTERN DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
After Paypal payment, you will be re-directed to a screen that says “Order Received.”
Under Order Details>Product>Download, you’ll find a link to the pattern. Click on the linked pattern name for immediate download.
You will also be prompted to create account with your order. You can access purchased patterns as much as you need, anytime, anywhere, simply by logging in.
Additionally, an email receipt will be sent your order confirmation and download link, but it may not go directly to your inbox. Check your Spam folder if you don’t see it within in minutes of your order.
This pattern and all listed images are copyrighted. ©Delia Randall and Delia Creates, 2016. This pattern is for individual use only. NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE. DO NOT DUPLICATE. No part of this pattern may be reproduced or distributed in any form. You may sell finished items from this pattern on a small home based business level only.
If you would like to share this pattern with others, please refer them to my shop so they can purchase a pattern of their own. Sharing or copying the pattern with others is strictly prohibited.
Notice: Due to the digital nature of PDF patterns, I do not offer refunds or exchanges.