Lego Juice Box Bricks

Hello…yes. I am still alive. Barely. I think I might be coming down with something. Let’s hope I can sleep it off before Saturday and still get my son’s Lego party ready at the same time! Crossing my fingers…

In the mean time I have finished the juice box bricks for his party. Not a huge feat but it’s something right?

I got the idea from Design Dump – click here for the link. She has a lot of great ideas I am going to use. My party plan is admittedly less classy though, and a lot more colorful – like I hope it doesn’t turn tacky colorful – crossing my toes now. :)

I wanted my lego “bumps” to look a bit more real so I played around with Word and came up with this:

Very simple...Easy…but adds a nice touch.

Just print, cut and wrap it. Now if only the rest of the party details were this easy…

Just in case someone else wants my template…click here to it download for free!

It should fit most juice box sizes. I used the tallish/slim Hi-C fruit punch boxes.

There is more Lego fun to come!

I hope you are having a great week!

Comments

Very cute! Try box.net i use it all the time. In fact, I just posted some valentine printables on my blog using that site. I have been so happy with it. I just save the file as a jpg and upload it.

i have to admit, i squealed with delight when i saw you were working on a lego party. my little dude is turning 7 (OMG!) & is currently fascinated with lego's & i have been toying with the idea of doing a lego party. Only problem is most of our family/friends are younger :/ Still can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

These turned out super cute! I bet Owen will be so excited!!

You can creat PDFs through word if you have the conversion tool which you can download for free. So then I just insert my image onto a word page and then convert it to a pdf. It also gives you the option of making a pdf especially for the web.

That was long. Anywho if you don’t have the pdf option in your word let me know and I can dig up the link to help you install it.

I use CutePDF to create PDFs, you can download it free at ninite(dot) com.

It adds a printer so when you have your JPEG or Word document or whatever, you go to “File” “Print” and choose “CutePDF Writer” as your printer and Tada! It creates a PDF.

Very easy. There are paid versions if you want to do more, but for creating simple PDF documents it is pretty good.

Thanks for all your lego ideas. I have been looking around and all the parties I've seen are for older kids. This was PERFECT for my son and his upcoming ideas. Thanks for doing all the leg work.

Thank you so much for sharing your juice box and gift box templates. My son's LEGO birthday party is in a few days and these will be great. I am a new follower of yours. Can't wait to see all of your refashions.

7. Anonymous says

I'm making these and I'm actually putting the circles on using Zots glue dots so they are 3D and look super realistic!

8. Anonymous says

Thanks so much for sharing. I will be using some of your creations for my little guy's lego party later this month. :D

Thank you EVER so much for all this info! My son wants a Lego party and though I'm using some ideas (Lego Build-Off) of my own but I was a bit baffled on anything else the kids could do with actual Legos! Thank you so so so much for a couple really great ideas and the Juice Box template!

Thank you so much for providing the template for the juice boxes! I've been planning a lego party for my soon to be 6 year old and this is one of the last touches I needed. I didn't have time to make the template my self so I started searching online and came across your blog. I hope your party was great! thanks again!

11. Christy says

Thank you for all your party ideas. I would like to use your template for the Lego juice boxes, but the google document doesn’t seem to be working. Could you possibly email me a new link? I would greatly appreciate it.

12. Melinda says

I too would love to use the template for the juice boxes but I cannot get it to work. Could you help me out? I am new to your blog and love, love, love this post. You have a new follower!

13. Glenda says

I love these and thank you very much for the free printable. However, how did you get the cardstock to stick so easily? I’ve used double-sided tape, regular tape, as well as Elmer’s Craft Bond and nothing seems to work! I’m going to try hot glue since I’ve run out of options and patience =(

14. Jodie says

These are Awesome and my son will be so pleased to have Lego Juice. Thank you very much for sharing your creativity with us.

Jodie :)

Trackbacks

1. […] And for a few other details. We also had orange Lego juice boxes. The printable can be found HERE. I also used my Lego molds to make Jello jigglers. My son had a blast at his Lego party! […]