‘Tis the season…to give a lot of gift cards.
So, I made a cute printable envelope you can put them in!
They are not really season specific so you can use them year round, and they are a cinch to put together.
First, download and print them. You can grab them for free below. There are three to choose from:
You can print your envelope(s) on any kind of 8 1/2″ x 11″ card stock, but I designed them for Kraft paper card stock.
Once you have your envelopes printed, cut them out.
Fold all the flaps inward. You can use a ruler or any kind of flat, straight edge to help you.
Glue the long side flaps together, and then glue the bottom (smaller) flap on top of that.
Fold the top down and your envelopes are ready to party!
Note:The envelopes are larger than an actual gift card, so it should accommodate most gift card packaging, or a note if you want to add one.
Add your gift card and a washi tape seal…and you’re all set.
Because I think Kraft paper is the bomb dot com (did I just date myself?), I teamed up with 23 other bloggers to bring you a whole blog hop series of Kraft paper goodness.
Rachel of Lines Across, recently launched Let’s Wrap Stuff, a website devoted to all things gift wrap related. To celebrate its launch, Rachel organized this blog hop, devoted to Kraft paper love. Really… Who doesn’t love brown paper packages tied up with string? Check out all 24 creative kraft paper gift wrap ideas below!
1. Pom Pom Ice Cream Cone Gift Wrap by Let’s Wrap Stuff
2. Embroidered Wrapping Paper by Lines Across
3. Holiday Lights Gift Wrap by Burlap and Blue
4. Printable DIY Watercolor Gift Tags by Dawn Nicole
5. Chalkboard Painted Wrapping Paper by The Winthrop Chronicles
6. Let it Snow Neighbor Gift Printable by Ginger Snap Crafts
7. Upcycled Cardboard Gift Tags 3 Ways by Eat. Sleep. Make.
8. Kraft Paper Gift Card Envelope Printables by Delia Creates
9. Make + Give Christmas Tree Gift Topper by Make and Tell
10. DIY Wrench Wrapping Paper by Maker Mama
11. DIY Stamped Trees Gift Wrap by Shaken Together Life
12. Brown Paper Packages by Delineate Your Dwelling
13. Yarn Tassel Gift Wrap 2 Ways by Hands Occupied
14. Holiday Writing with Washi Tape by Club Chica Circle
15. Glitter-Dipped Gift Tags by The Thinking Closet
16. Coffee Container Christmas Gift Tags by Simply Kelly Designs
17. Gift Wrapping Ideas by C.R.A.F.T.
18. Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas by Making Home Base
19. Sewn Brown Paper Gift Card Gift Giving by Dream a Little Bigger
20. Chalkboard Gift Tag & Ornament by Tried and True
21. Easy Holly Ornament Gift Tag by Rae Gun Ramblings
22. Printable Hand-Lettered Christmas Tags by Persia Lou
23. Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas by Eighteen25
24. Washi Tape Christmas Tree Gift Card Box by That’s What Che Said
Alexis @ Persia Lou says
These are super cute! Love them. Pinning and printing later I’m sure!
Thank you Alexis!!
Beth K says
Not sure if there is something wrong with the links, but I couldn’t get them to load. Thanks!
They are loading fine for me, but I am doing some trouble shooting for you right now. Sorry about that!
I had some other people test the links for me from different locations and they seem to be working fine. It could be your connection, your server, or the device you are using. If you would like me to email them to you, send me an email [email protected] with a request for the one(s) you want. Sorry about that!
Beth K says
I figured out the problem. I took off the reference after the question mark on your link (I think it said usp=sharing) and then they loaded fine. Thank you!
LOVE these! Thanks for making them for all of us to use 🙂
Thank you Jamie!
I love kraft paper. =) These are cute!
Stephanie | Make and Tell says
Ahhh, these are so super cute! I just love the geometrics and hand-drawn stars combo <3
Thank you so much Stephanie! 🙂
Rachel (Let's Wrap Stuff) says
I really love these Delia! It’s great to add a little personalized touch when giving gift cards. All of the patterns are beautiful, but I especially love the crosses. Thanks so much for sharing and for being a part of the series!
Thank you so much Rachel! And thank you for allowing me to be apart of the blog hop! 🙂
Deonna B says
These are wonderful! Thank you!
Thank you Deonna!
Meredith Small says
I am just loving all the resources you’re sharing – thank you so much for your creativity & your generosity in sharing them with us! ~M x
Thank you so much for sharing for free.
I love the pattern 😀
Of course! I’m so glad you like it! 🙂